Summer is FINALLY here! Yes yes yes! For the past two weeks I have been testing Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water [$8.99] and I LOVE it. As you know, it is essential to get the makeup off your face before you actually wash your face (you didn’t know that?). This step removes all traces of makeup. There is even a formula that will get off – wait for it. Waterproof mascara. I prefer to use the wider oval cotton pads that have a textured side (like these from Target) and I get them fully saturated. This way, I get everything off with just a few swipes and I am ready for my double cleanse. Alternatively, if you aren’t wearing a ton of makeup this sill get the job of cleansing and removing done in a pinch.
Micellar Cleansing Water removes make-up, cleanses and soothes skin on the face, eyes and lips in one step without needing to rinse off. Micellar technology is introduced in an all-in-one cleanser.
- Micells are an active cleansing ingredient which act as a magnet to capture impurities, make-up and sebum on the skin.
- No vigorous rubbing or rinsing required.
- Soothing formula without perfume to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
- Micellar Cleansing Water’s 400mL format corresponds to 200 applications (on a cotton pad).
- Wipe face, eyes and lips with a cotton pad soaked with Micellar Cleansing Water.
The beauty of this is not only does it ATTRACT dirt/oil/makeup off of your skin, it’s refreshing as well. It is also REALLY inexpensive for a huge 400ml bottle.
You can typically find it on sale at many big box stores like Target, CVS etc for around $6.99. No fragrance as far as I can tell and a fantastic value for your money! This is definitely the business!
Product was provided by Garnier Skinactive for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.